Saturday, April 10, 2010

Challenges

They come in all forms, don't they?  Sometimes they're financial, sometimes they're work-related. Other times, they're HORMONAL. and I'm not talking about my own issues...

Walker, Lake Virginia, March 2010

...that smirk sums it up nicely.  I'm in trouble i think....patience...I need patience...

-This you know, my beloved brethren. But let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God. -  James 1:19-20

1 comment:

  1. this makes me smile. ....knowing that I have a kid entering double digits tomorrow who will follow closely behind yours with the hormones...

    that doesn't make me smile.

    YIKES...surely boys with hormones will be easier than girls with hormones???

    ReplyDelete