Friday, April 6, 2012

What I'm supposed to be doing vs what I'm actually doing.



It appears that I am quite a slacker.  It finally dawned on me yesterday (maybe the day before) that i have not done squat for Easter.  And now it's Good Friday.  I can hear my grandmother now...'gracious, Sheri'.  


No doubt, Grandma.

Right now, I'm supposed to be working on a deadline..but instead I'm thinking about Easter dessert...
                                                          Country Living
  
or maybe this...

 
                                                               Martha Stewart

And at some point today, I have to get Easter baskets done...but I think of baskets and that makes me think of laundry rooms....and what i wished mine looked like...





  We have a never-ending project list here, but that's ok - it's time for refreshing and renewing.  What about you, what are you doing tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment