Thursday, August 12, 2010

Maybe it's the heat.

But I'm ready for this...




 and i could really handle some of these (but that's probably the diet talking)...



Why does it have to be so freakin hot?  At least we took a really nice walk in cooler temps tonight - but we had to wait to 8pm to do it - or we would have melted into the sidewalk.  

I'd love to bundle up and just wander around here...in a cozy sweater with some apple cider.  




I'll leave you with one more cool pic. Come on October...I'm ready already. Linking to Melissa's Inspired By Fridays...where I'm inspired by the thought of cooler weather.


2 comments:

  1. I am ready for fall too! I agree with you, I think all this heat is really getting me in the mood for fall and the leaves changing colors! Not to mention the much cooler weather, 95 degrees with high humidity everyday is getting old really fast! Stay cool, fall will be here before we know it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, I have that last pic torn out and in my idea file. I love fall colors - orange & black!

    ReplyDelete