Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am slacker blogger extrordanaire this week.

I have no deep thoughts to share.


I had no beautiful moments of introspection.


 
 It might have to do with the boys being home and summer calling us outside more.  
 

I'm not sure what IT is.  But the only thing i have going on in my head is nesting.   



And I can't think of a more beautiful nest than this one.  All of these gorgeous pics are from 
http://fortheloveofahouse.blogspot.com    What a house.   What an eye she has for warmth and detail.




 I keep telling myself that less is more.  But I may have to rethink this.  This corner is just like a little hug to me...all warm and glowing and sweet.

4 comments:

  1. I love that blog and that house. Gorgeous. Introspection can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those boys Sheri. For the Love of a House is such a pretty blog. Love the careful attention to details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that house. I feel like I am a slacker this week too...maybe the 100 degree heat is getting to me! I think we all need some relaxing time in the summer though!
    Have a nice weekend.
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I know that blog well. Many of those shots feel like a warm hug. That's a great compliment to her. Enjoy your kids and the summer. It never lasts long enough for me!

    ReplyDelete