Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's like Christmas, only better!

My steppie is home!!!!!!!!  And i think if i hug her one more time she's going to slug me.  And i'm pretty sure she hates that word.  I need a new word, definitely.  Work on that y'all, while i'm out, k? 

She's home and we are going on a shopping expedition (If i can get her butt out of bed this morning - what IS it with staying up until 2????  I never got it.  Oh wait, yea, i was young once.  In a land far, far away where time stood still)

BUT once she's up - we're going here...




and then straight to here....



and then skipping 2 doors down to here...



and then across the street to here!!!!!!!


and my wallet will be lighter, and my soul will be filled.  And yes, i do get out more than you would think from the sound of this post.

DID I SAY I'M GOING TO ANTHRO TODAY????

i did?  Ok then.   Off to rouse sleeping beauty....

Have a great start to your weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun, sounds like a perfect day to me! 4 of my favorite places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a spectacular day ahead of you! Thanks for the post... it made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally my kind of day...Sbux and shopping and then Sbux again :) Hope it was fun and you found some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lucky you! I've never been to IKEA, since we don't have one here. Have fun and thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete