Friday, May 11, 2012

Getting by with a little help from my friends.

As much as i would love to think I am creative enough 
to decorate a home,
I am not.

I was having a very hard time getting my act together.

This house has some spaces that are just slaying me.
Nothing works.
I see something online, on Pinterest, or in blogland
and i think....AHA! 
That's it!!

and then...i do it...or buy it...and it's...
not.it.


I like it all.

I can't buy it all.
Although i am trying, and you see how THAT'S working out.

So - in a moment of weakness, i reached out and asked for help.
I know.
Who am I??

But her home is lovely, and she makes it work beautifully with a mix of color, accessories, antiques and new pieces.

And really, this is what i need.

So here is what I asked her to help me with and she was sweet enough to say she'd take a look and offer some input.






Oh, to have a plan... 
:)

 Linking to 
Inspiration Friday @ At the Picket Fence
The Open House Party @ No Minimalist Here

1 comment:

  1. Well, I love your house. I think sometimes we just look at our own home too critically and too much to see it with the fresh eyes we need. I love those barstools...like a lot. I am not a huge fan of window treatments, so I say keep it simple. Maybe some of those bamboo shades? And who, pray tell, did you ask for help?

    ReplyDelete