Friday, October 28, 2011

Why Does all the cool stuff come out at the holidays??

....when my money should be spent elsewhere - like Christmas gifts, the holiday party fund...etc?

That's what i get for getting caught up on my blog reading i guess.  If you read Rene's post today - you'll see these awesome chairs from World Market.  I think my jaw dropped when i read World Market.  No offense, WM, but i'm used to uhh, not so great merchandise from ya.


i very rarely fall in love at first sight - but oh... the worn grey patina - the old appearance - can you blame me?

At some point i'm getting a table like this back from a friend (you know who you are) OR i'm buying a new one if she can't part with mine.  I would understand the reluctance of giving it back -  it's beautiful.  And paired with those chairs up there - it's pretty much perfection.



And of course - now that i've fallen in love with chairs - i had to go look at barstools - AND CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS...I MEAN GET OUT OF TOWN ALREADY....World Market, i may have to marry you.




These would be great at my kitchen bar.  I think i'm off to sell some stock.  I mean, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do right?  


Linking to The Picket Fence for Inspiration Fridays!


2 comments:

  1. Ha! World Market has some treasures all right. The chairs would look great with that table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get that table back. Stat.

    ReplyDelete