Thursday, August 11, 2011

In the Closet.

Mr. Big: We're getting married. Should we get you a diamond?
Carrie Bradshaw: No. No. Just get me a really big closet. 

Amen sister.

I mean.....remember this?


I thought i had a small closet, until i moved into this house and got married. THEN i had a REALLY small closet.  So small, that i must have stuffed it a wee bit too much.  Because last Saturday this happened:

Why yes, that is ALL of my husband's suits on the floor with his travel bag laying on top.  

See the shelf hooks still attached to the wall? Notice the shelf is NOT attached to the wall?

Yea.

So..now his weekend project is to re-configure this mess.  But no matter how much magic he makes in there....it is never going to look like this:


unless we win the lottery this weekend...and then...well, we have a whole new set of decisions to make!

4 comments:

  1. good luck on winning the lottery! some lucky dog's gotta win. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ug. Master closet. Don't remind me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how'd the reconfig go? Better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this same thing happen in my closet!

    ReplyDelete